Sunday, February 7, 2010

Applying artificial nails?

I'm getting ready for a formal event and decided to try some of the artificial nails you find in Wal-Mart. I was wondering what is the best way to apply them to my natural nail. Should I cut my nails down short or leave them the length they are now (about 1/4 inch past my finger) so that the artificial nails have more to bond to. Also, one of my nails is chipped. Will that matter when putting on the artificial nail, or should I cut that one down?





Thank you in advance for your help!Applying artificial nails?
Cut your nails down to base. Not too short. Take a fine buffer and rough up your nails. The glue will adhere better to them. Remember to hold the nail down until bubbles are gone. Hold in place at least 10 seconds. Put glue on fake nail or tip. Place the fake nail on your nail starting at the edge....then place the rest of it on your nail bed. Good Luck!Applying artificial nails?
First cut down your natural nails down a little, and file the top of your nails so that the artificial ones have something rough to bond to. Then you can apply the nails. Put the nail glue on the artificial nail and swirl it on the nail with the glues tip, then apply it to your natural nail and press it down good for a good 20 seconds. Move on to the next and so on. But be sure to measure the nails on your nails before you apply the glue.


Good luck. You should save up to get them done at the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment