Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you wash your hair when you have artificial nails on?

So I found some artificial nails online and they look so pretty and since it's summer right now and there's no school so I bought them. I putted them on, I was warned that I cannot put pressure or scratch anything with my artificial nails. I used nail glue to put on the nails so the nails come off if I soak them with hot water. My problem is I need to wash my hair and I never thought of how to wash my hair when I was putting the artificial nails so NOW I have a problem. How can I wash my hair without removing the nails off from my real nails?? I REALLY don't want to take them off. Please help!





Thank you! =)How do you wash your hair when you have artificial nails on?
the same way if you didn't have them on.. just be a little more gentle and a lot more careful!How do you wash your hair when you have artificial nails on?
Sorry to spoil your fun but those nails come off so easily! You're better off going to the nail shop, spending the $20 and getting some that'll last 2-3 weeks and they look way nice!





About washing your hair... try showering in warm water and not scratching your head!
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment