Sunday, February 7, 2010

I want to get artificial nails, but I wash dishes the old fashioned way at least 2 times a day can I get them?

yeah but make sure they do a really good job of gluing the nail because if water gets under your nail it will create a fungus and that's the last thing you need! if anything, just use gloves when washing dishes.I want to get artificial nails, but I wash dishes the old fashioned way at least 2 times a day can I get them?
yeah go for it!I want to get artificial nails, but I wash dishes the old fashioned way at least 2 times a day can I get them?
Yes, but just use some dish gloves. Your nails will fall off much quicker if you don't.
yes you can just make sure that you clean them really good so that nothing happens..that you have to pay to get them done all over agian
yea!


just dont get them too long!


in fact get them sports length!


:)
Yes, but dry your hands very well.





Put a new clear coat nail topcoat on every single day, because it wears off every day, even more in your case. Of course you will need to try to be more delicate handling the dishes to minimize banging on them.





Don't forget to moisturize your fingers so they look nice too!


Good luck!
be sure to wear gloves while washing. And get a french manicure instead of color polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment