Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Artificial Nails.?

I have short uneven nails, because they break alot.. I was thinking about getting artificial nails for a feminine look, I dont plan to have very long ones, but was wondering about the up keep of having fake nails, and how often you need them done?? also does it ruin my already exsisting weak nails? Thanks for any advice you can give :)Artificial Nails.?
I have had acrylic nails on for about 6 years now, my nails always look neat, clean and very feminine, I have the shorter french tips and they are refilled about every 4 weeks at a average cost of $30 a month, which is a small price to pay for permanently beautiful nails, I very rarely break one and get lots of compliments. Find a good nail technician that works from home ( this will make them cheaper and is more convenient for appointments) you will never look back!Artificial Nails.?
I don't think that's a good idea. I had acrylic nails done for prom. They generally last for at most, 2 weeks until you have to get them redone. When you remove the nails, they leave your original nails thin and brittle (btw it's REALLY painful to remove the nails.) In the end, the cost of the upkeep isn't worth it either. Just grow out your nails, and use some nail hardening nail polish! It'll be worth it.
well there rlly nice and when they start growing out get a refill..when you take them off it makes you nails rlly soft
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment