Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Artificial Nails???

Hi I use to get my nails done all the time. I quit about two years ago because after a while my finger tips would dry up and hurt so much that I couldn't do anything. Why do you think that is? I tried 2 different salons and had the same effect. I would like to start having them done again, but I am scared. Does anyone know why this would happen? Your help is appreciated.Artificial Nails???
they probably filed your real nail down too much. Ya, that would hurt a lot. You have nerve endings under your nail.





You may also have naturally thin nails and this may happen no matter who does themArtificial Nails???
It sounds like an allergic reaction to me. Maybe try gel or wraps.
there's a possibility that you're allergic to the glue or the glue is drying out the tips of your fingers. next time you them, put moisterizer on the tips of your fingers. if that doesn't help, I suggest you don't get them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment