Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ladies: are your nails real or artificial?

all real baby!Ladies: are your nails real or artificial?
Real and always kept neat.Ladies: are your nails real or artificial?
Real.
My nails are real and I do not use polish.
mine are real always
real


but i've had bad experiences with nail glue


and i wasn't even using the glue!
Real
Mine are real, wouldn't put fake nails on. 9times out of ten you can tell. Plus if it's not done right you can get a nail-fungus.


After wearing fake nails your natural nails will be brittle.


For each it's own.
real
Mine are real. I used to get fake nails but after a while they damaged my nail beds. They haven't been the same since. Besides, fake nails got in the way when I go camping, etc.
Real!!





Getting mine done with friends tomorrow at my spa birthday party !
Real.
Real
real.
real I tried fake ones but I could not handle them. There also huge!
mine are real
real.
Artificial
EVERYTHING ON ME IS REAL, LOL
Real which is very hard to accomplish since I have bitten my nails since I was little.
Real but short (real are more prone to damage).
real never fake and they grow really long and i can do everything with them clean work play, play
mine are real.
real but there french tipped
Real.
real!
The real deal....I don't maintain them, but they are mine..
They are real
They're real, artificial/tips etc. ruin the nails.
Real


Im a beautician..so you can say that there always perfect.lol
Real

No comments:

Post a Comment