Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone wear artificial nails ALL the time w/o your nails getting wrecked??

When I wear glue on nails (changing them every week and giving them a couple of days inbetween applying new ones) my nails shred and hurt after just a few weeks. However, there are some women that I see that have them on EVERY time I see them....I am wondering...How do they do that w/o their nails getting destroyed? I would love to find nails that I can wear w/o having to go for 3 months of healing before I can apply new ones. ThanksDoes anyone wear artificial nails ALL the time w/o your nails getting wrecked??
The glue damages the nail. Try to decrease the use of artificial nails!


Try to use your nails. If you want to have healthy nails, smash 1 garlic ( not powdered but real garlic). After crushing the garlic pour it in a clear nail polish, leave it there to the next day. Shake and start using it. I guarantee you your nails will grow healthy and hard. Give it a month. Use it every week!Does anyone wear artificial nails ALL the time w/o your nails getting wrecked??
The simple answer to that is 'they don't care', their nails will be wrecked underneath but they just continue to get false ones over the top. There's no way you can have false nails all the time and not ruin your natural nails. The nail shaft will be brittle and in tatters. You're right to leave yours a few days before treatments, the air needs to get to the nails, you should also massage in nail oil like OPI Avoplex, just to give some nourishment and help prepare them for the damage.
i wear fake nails and i keep them on for 2 weeks then go back to the nail salon and get them filled. so basically they never come off, so i never see my real nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment