Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does artificial nails last?

I have a wedding to go to on Aug 1st and on the 8th. I want to get french nails but I was thinking about getting it done this week but I was wondering if french nail will last for few weeks til Aug 1st and Aug 8th?Does artificial nails last?
If your going to go professional, I'd go around the 28-30 of July. Acrylic or gels last 2-3 depending on how fast your nails grow. If your applying tips to yourself, do them the Friday night before the first wedding! Also if you've never had artificial nails before, I'd suggest having them done a little shorter so you don't snag them. Good luck and have fun!Does artificial nails last?
Well if you get the plastic ones that you glue to your nails then they probably will only last a week. But if you get your nails done at a nail place, they would probably last longer but I'm not sure how long. It depends how much you take care of it. But If I were you then I would wait till a couple of days before the wedding. Hope I helped! :)
Well,you could get them done this week,but you'd def. have to get them redone. My acrylics only lasted 2.5 weeks before I had to get them redone,that's why I just grew my nails out.
For a week,yes.But I suggest everlasting kiss nails,they last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment