Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Artificial nails: Dashing Diva's Virtual Nails?

Ok I have always heard of Dashing Diva as being one of the upper scale salons in big cities and little to my surprise we have one in my little home town, what a shocker.





Anyways, I was looking on their site for artificial nails and they have these things called Virtual Nails (taylor fit %26amp; tip toes.) Has anyone ever used them before? Are they anything like regular acrylic, gel or fiberglass?





I have acrylic nails on right now and I was thinking about trying out the virtual nails next time. I just don't want to pay $100 and the nails turn out to be super fragile and only last me a week!





http://www.dashingdiva.com/DashingDivaSt鈥?/a>





Thanks!


=)Artificial nails: Dashing Diva's Virtual Nails?
get pink and whites


it costs about 40


they last 3-4 weeks without needing fills


plus when they grow out its hard to tell because they stay nice

No comments:

Post a Comment