Sunday, February 7, 2010

What are THE best artificial nails??

I recently had Light Concept or Gel nails. They're really expensive but they look the most natural (because they are clear). I got rid of them because I couldn't find a place that did it the way I like and if I'm going to pay all that money for them, then I want them done my way. But they are by far the best artificial nails I've ever had as far as strength and durability and natural look. But they still damage your nails just like any artificial nail.What are THE best artificial nails??
I've heard OPI is the best. The powder goes on smoothly %26amp; stays on better.What are THE best artificial nails??
The salon ones damage your nails as well as the glue on ones. .If you are interested in getting your own nails to grow try Burt Bee's lemon cuticle cream and put it on faithfully every night and they will get strong.All artificial nails do some damage to your nails.
I don't know a good brand but there are many places to buy fake nails. If you want cheap, glue ons that last long, then go to Walgreens. They have a huge selection of glue ons with really cool designs on them, if you get them, get ones with white designs or french manicure ones, so they will match with all your outfits.
The glue on ones ruined my nails. When I get acrylics done at a good salon (ie a spa) my nails have no damage at all. And they last so much longer. Seeing as how the glue on ones fall off all the time, which means more glue on your nail. But if you are gonna do the glue on ones use the most expensive glue they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment