Sunday, February 7, 2010

Artificial nails question gals!?

How often do you usually fill your nails? Last time i had mine done i had them filled a total of three times.. once the last fill grew out i decided to take them off and haven't had them done again since. How long CAN you keep an original set on for? I usually get the white tips too.





When i took them off my natural fingernails were the longest i've EVER seen them... but i have to get artificial nails, i can't stop biting mine and i chipped my front tooth!Artificial nails question gals!?
I always get them done kuz my bf likes them lol. I don't get them filled I just take them off and get them redone. My friend fills them 2 times and each time I believe lasts about a week. So I guess around 3 weeks? Solar nails cost a lil more but they are nicer and last longer than regular white tips.Artificial nails question gals!?
i usually keep mine on til they fall off it just depends on how well you treat them and all
Every time I've used fake nails, they wind up making my nails thin and weak. Hate the aftereffects. Haven't done it in over ten years.
sorry can't help i only get manicures.. no fake nails here but nothing wrong with them..and..2 points
I don't get fake nails, I keep 'em natural and usually get them french painted or a solid bright color (such as coral).
i usually have to fill them every 2 weeks because my nails grow so fast, thats why i have just quit getting them done. and i used to bite my nails too but that is just something that i really had to quit

No comments:

Post a Comment