Friday, February 5, 2010

Gel vs Acrylic Artificial Nails?

I am planning on getting my first set of nails, but I would like to know which kind is better. Also, how often do I need to get them filled? Thank you for any and all answers!Gel vs Acrylic Artificial Nails?
gels are definitely better. i've had my fair share of both, and gels RARELY come off. the only time that's happened to me is when i got a bad nail guy and when i slammed my finger in a door. but acrylics just crack right off. so definitely gel. and as soon as you start to see a gap between your cuticle and the nail, and it becomes noticeable, get them filled. before then you're just wasting your money because no one can tell. :)Gel vs Acrylic Artificial Nails?
acryclic because gels don't last as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment