Sunday, February 7, 2010

What are the best type of artificial nails - ones that don't damage your real nails. Thank you!?

I have tried many, many types over the years. The salon ones damage your nails as well as the glue on ones. In fact I used to take my salon ones off for a couple months to let them heal and re-coop. If you are interested in getting your own nails to grow try Burt Bee's lemon cuticle cream and put it on faithfully every night and they will get strong.I have nails that peel easy and this stuff really works. So in answers to your question-All artificial nails do some damage to your nails.What are the best type of artificial nails - ones that don't damage your real nails. Thank you!?
Why bother? Fake nails suck...What are the best type of artificial nails - ones that don't damage your real nails. Thank you!?
calgel or biosculpture gel nails, they are an organic gel and they strenghthen your natural nail. i LOVE them. Just ask around salons of they use calgel or biosculpture.
I got fake nails about a year ago. I kept getting fill ins and trim downs. Now I actually have my real nails I keep getting acrylic on and it formed to the fake nail so its really strong and healthy. Do not get them done all the time. Just keep fake ones one time and grow the real ones out.
They ALL damage your real nails!! I like Gel though...
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment