Sunday, February 7, 2010

Artificial nails (if you have them please help)?

I just got my nails done by a professional yesterday. I know this is silly, but it's the first time I've had them. My question is... I';m having a little pain under my nail when i push my finger on something. It's only on my thumbs not the rest of my fingers.





Does this actually go away, or am I going to feel this throughout the time period I have them on?





Thanks! Once again I know it's a stupid question, but i'm really curious if I have to remove them or not.Artificial nails (if you have them please help)?
I had this too and it does go away. Just make sure they are using sanatary tools cause you can get fungus and lose your nail.Artificial nails (if you have them please help)?
No, its normal. The acrylic and plastic tips are just too tight. Maybe he put a size too small on your fingers to make them look better. It will go away. If you have to remove them, they sell acrylic remover at beauty supply stores, or I think even walmart.
well i have been getting artifical nails eversince I was 12 and that pain is just your real nail getting pulled with the fake nail.
well i tell u what.. with some u may feel discomfort.. however, if it goes on for more than a couple of days i'd day the therapist filed ur nails down too far.. ive had it done and it wasnt pleasant.. theres nothing really u can do about it for now.. but if u get them removed and u can see ur nail is too thin, keep ur nails at a short length and use solar oil on ur nails.. and gently buff them urself
No this is normal. The pain/discomfort will go away by the next day. I've been getting acrylic nails for 3 years now and I have the same problem. Small price to pay for gorgeous nails.
No it should be fine, sometimes your nails become a little sore because of all that drilling and buffing so wait a couple day.. they should be back to normal.
i think it should all the people i've known i has taken the 2 days to stop hurting
Yes it is fine. The pain will go away after a day or two.
yep I got the same thing, it will eventually go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment