Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Artificial Nails and bubbles...?

Ok, so I'm turning 17 in January and my mother said I couldn't wear makeup until then. I'm doing some personal research on makeup to get prepared and have some clue of what I am doing. I heard that when some people apply artificial nails, they get bubbles in between the nails. How do you prevent bubbles between your natural nails and the artificial ones?Artificial Nails and bubbles...?
Make sure you get a GOOD nail tech that knows what he/she is doing. You shouldn't get bubbles if they are done right. If you want to make sure that they don't lift and last a lot longer without it turning yellowish, then my suggestion would be to use gel instead of acrylic.Artificial Nails and bubbles...?
I am the same person who asked this question, I just have another account. This response it to checky: No, I am not confused. Artificial nails are part of makeup because you are making up your nails. If artificial nails aren't part of makeup and beauty, then what are they part of? I think YOU are confused. Next time, just answer the question.
hey umm artifical nails artn make up... i think u r confused... do u mean u cant wear artifical nails till ur 17 or u cant wear makeup and and u think artifical nails r makeup?
the bubbles will appear in every artificial nail but that only happens until the end like when they are coming off.

No comments:

Post a Comment