Sunday, February 7, 2010

Artificial Nails remove?

Ok, So I know you are supposed to use AceTone to remove them but I used the last bit on my nail polish remover. Is there any other way? Please help, I need them off and I have volleyball practice in 20 minutes and If I dont have them off, then I get fired from the team! Please!Artificial Nails remove?
Soak your hands in half bleach and the other half dishwashing soap. The bleach will destroy the chemical that attaches the nail.


Soak for 5-8 mins. each hand in a different bowl. Than while wet you get a nail file and slowly remove the nail by pushing it up and off from the bottom. I had this problem but i just pulled them off. It was later i learned the above method. My sister does nails for a living. If you dont have time just clip the nails off with a nail clipperArtificial Nails remove?
you are out of luck if you want to totally remove them...but you could cut them shorter so maybe your coach won't be able to tell
bite them off it'll look a bit messy but it'll do the job and quick could ruin your own nails a bit though but you'll stay on the team

No comments:

Post a Comment