Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do males like seeing artificial nails on women's' fingers or toes?

painted or manicured (including artificial) nails can give that good looking girl an extra flair she might need to boost her confidence and overall appearance. Nails can start conversations. ';Males'; like to compliment. What an easy non-threatening target of an impromptu compliment. And like shiny fishing lures, they DO attract attention. But like fishing lures, you never know what kind of ';fish'; or attention you may get. Plain kept and painted nails set you apart in a cute, unique, yet subtle way. But beware:


Done-up nails subconciously screams ';High maintenence woman'; (A good manicure is like $90.00). Unkept artificial nails are WAY gross too. It says ';Trashy'; if you don't ';go to get them filled in';. Oh and PLEASE Gawd don't try puttin' fake nails on your toes! Just keep 'em clean and healthy and paint them with your favorite color or clear coat them puppies. All in all, I think MEN that REALLY like women, would never use manicured or not manicured nails as a KEY deciding factor to like or dislike a PARTICULAR women. (unless they are freakish-Gargole-finger looking disease-claws). So really... If YOU, the ';female';, like it; the ';male'; WILL like it.Do males like seeing artificial nails on women's' fingers or toes?
I really don't know what men think of them. I bet if it's your back they are scratching, you would.Do males like seeing artificial nails on women's' fingers or toes?
Not me.
Artificial nails on TOES??? Ewwww.....
NO!!!!
not really.
no, they take too long to have put on and they cost too much money, the pictures on them are not worth it, so I say NOPE!
NOPE
I don't think so.
no no no
Yuck, no. I want to see a real woman, not a plastic-and-paint mannequin
I don't. And I don't like dyed nails as well. And I don't like long nails... But I looove Nine Inch Nails... :))
Fingers yes, toes hell no! I like sucking toes and dont want one of those false ones to break off in my gob!
artificial nails...no ways...i guess real ones are much better...
no

No comments:

Post a Comment