Sunday, February 7, 2010

Artificial nails on a guy?

im a guy wanting to crossdress for a day. Never done it before, but as part of it I would love to have a beautiful set of nails. Weird perhaps.. Anyway, has anyone had experience with false nails? what is involved in getting them put on and getting them off? would anyone be prepared to do a set for a guy or is that too weird??Artificial nails on a guy?
are you ******* kidding me? first of all, your nails wouldn't stay on for a day. They would stay on for a month unless you go to the salon to remove them or remove them yourself painfully.Artificial nails on a guy?
I don't think any man should wear fake nails... You're taking away something, that as a female, makes me feel feminine! I don't care what your sexual orientation is! If you want to take care of yourself, just get a manicure! Sheesh!
oh hell nah

No comments:

Post a Comment