Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just had artificial nails taken off?

I Just took of my artificial nails, I decide to give my real nails a break. My real nails are really tender, soft and really flaky. And on the top of my nail between the skin and nail is tender. Is there anything I could put on them to get rid of the tenderness and get them looking better?Just had artificial nails taken off?
When I took of my artificial nails I had the same problem. I just put nail hardener over each nail; It's almost like a top coat after you put nail polish on. For me, I put nail polish on my nails to make them look better but I don't suggest doing that because it doesn't let the flaky parts of your nail grow out. The only benefit to painting your nails is that it looks better.





If you paint your nails you are going to have to wait for the whole nail to grow out but it will get healthier in time. I think you should just put some nail hardener or a top coat layer on your nail and let them be.Just had artificial nails taken off?
over the next few days the will eventually get harder but the flaking %26amp; bumpyness wont dissapear until your nail has grown out.


in the mean time you can buy a nail hardener clear nail polish or simply just moisturise your hands once a day
You will need a clear nail polish that will harden your nail. The tenderness will go away in about 3 weeks.
yeah, there's this stuff called ''nailtique'' it makes ur nails stronger and it rlly works! i use it when i take off my acrylics
moisture!moisture!moisture! cutical cream and soak in warm water. just give ur nails a rest

No comments:

Post a Comment