Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Applying artificial nails?

I'm getting ready for a formal event and decided to try some of the artificial nails you find in Wal-Mart. I was wondering what is the best way to apply them to my natural nail. Should I cut my nails down short or leave them the length they are now (about 1/4 inch past my finger) so that the artificial nails have more to bond to. Also, one of my nails is chipped. Will that matter when putting on the artificial nail, or should I cut that one down?





Thank you in advance for your help!Applying artificial nails?
If you just want them for the night then use the nail glue(kind of like crazy glue) to apply the artificial nail. You wont be doing any heavy lifting or anything so they should hold up. Ive used them before and I didnt have to cut my nails at all.





If you want them to last a couple of weeks then go to the nail salon and get them done professionally.





Good luckApplying artificial nails?
just go to the salon and have them done, those ones you do yourself always break of and you might wind up with missing nails by the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment