Sunday, February 7, 2010

What do guys really think of girls who get their nails done (i.e. artificial nails)?

Depends on how the nails look afterwards. If they are like long claws, then they are repulsive (to me). It doesn't help if you put on puky color nail polish either. Personally I don't like them on my wife, but I don't have the guts to tell it to her. I like it better when she simply does transparent polish, so they look clean and natural. I don't think in general guys like this.What do guys really think of girls who get their nails done (i.e. artificial nails)?
I have never known a guy that liked it.What do guys really think of girls who get their nails done (i.e. artificial nails)?
I think boys like them. If they are colorful usually it brightens a girl up more, and makes them look pretty.





Plus they are a great back cratcher for them..
i dont really care for nails all that much.. i like mascara.. that eye lash stuff.. cant spell it.. i think thats hot..
Accentuate and enhance what's naturally there.





Anything fake on women is simply unappealing (to me, that is)
I get my nails done because my husband likes it and it makes my hands look better. I never go super long or any color that is bold!!! I try to go very natural.
Most guys I know don't like them- their to fake and artificial.If you want to do something with your nails try enhancing with clear or natural colors

No comments:

Post a Comment