Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'd like to try Fing'rs artificial nails...?

but I'm kinda scared because of the glue and how to remove it... I don't have the removing stuff but it said if you don't to soak in acetone which I think is nail polish remover? I have that but yeah I've never done it before and all the warnings are freaking me out bahahah... and if anyone has any advice that would be good :) thanks! xoxI'd like to try Fing'rs artificial nails...?
gluing anything to your nails will inevitably damage them because upon removal, even with the strongest acetone, very thin layers of the top surface of your nail will be removed along with the fake nail, which weakens them. there's really no way around it. you can use those pieces of peel-off nail adhesive that most kits include, but they normally last no longer than a day.I'd like to try Fing'rs artificial nails...?
You should just go to the salon and get a manicure with your real nails. Fake nails look just that, fake. Plus you have to pay to redo them all the time! If you go to the salon may I suggest getting a pedicure too? They feel great and leave your feet looking awesome!
i have always heard that artificial nails are called trailer trash fingers or ghetto claws. i know that most people think badly of them. how about not getting any? then you can spend the money on something to make you look better and not worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment