Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which artificial nails are best?

Um I was looking at doing my own fingernails like artificial nails and which kind is the best from the drugstore? I want acrylic ones like the ones at the salon... If you go to www.kissusa.com and then click on the professional systems link and once youve done that click acrylic systems link. I want ones similar to that kind... Thanks!!!Which artificial nails are best?
I like their lightning speed kit. Its really easy to use and it doesn't take long to do them either. The nails come out looking good if you do them just like the instructions tell you to do. I think that any of their kits would look good, but I havent tried any of the others yet. Try one of them and see which you like the best. You can always take them off if you don't like them.Which artificial nails are best?
you can get good ones from sally hansen
gel, acrylic are bad for your nails!
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment