Friday, February 5, 2010

Will diamond artificial nails be longer than my regular nails?

I am getting married and I have finally decided to get my nails done. However, I do not know what any of them are. I decided Diamond nails but I cannot find anything about them online. So will I be able to get them longer than my regular nails? where can I find pictures of people who have them done?Will diamond artificial nails be longer than my regular nails?
The term 'diamond' nails is most often used in Asian salons to describe n acrylic nail service which uses a 'dip' system to form the nails. Your nail is covered in what is basically nail glue, then it is dipped into acrylic powder, the excess is shaken off, and then they do another coat after that- usually. This is most often more costly than other acrylic service and they will tell you it's because ';Diamond nails are hard as diamonds, thats why they cost more.'; This is total BS. Don't pay anything extra for a cheap way of doing nails which taked absolutely no skill from the technician to do. I would stick with regular acrylic nails, or perhaps try gel nails.


Best of luck!Will diamond artificial nails be longer than my regular nails?
To be honest I have been getting my nails done for years..I have never heard of diamond nails? You can get acrylic nails and then have then designed with little diamonds on them.. or pink acrylic with white tips!! I hope I helped a little...As for the diamond nails if there is such a thing, it's new to me. Good Luck and congrats on getting married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment