Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TH Family: Bill has artificial nails?

http://www.tokiohotelamerica.com/2009/11/29/styling-by-bill-kaulitz/


If you scroll down, He says his nails are fake?


Also, Ive noticed he's been wearing fake eyelashes.


There's a picture of him at the arthur premiere where he is looking down, and his eyelashes are very shiny and all the same length, and my mom's a beautician, and she confirmed they were fake.


Why is he doing this? I liked him better natural o.0TH Family: Bill has artificial nails?
Hah! I kinda figured cuz they never have a chip and they always look %100 perfect. I'm actually really jealous of his nail. Ok? I said it.


Taha that makes me feel better.


I like him better a little less glammed up too, but idk why he's been going so hard core.. maybe a phaseTH Family: Bill has artificial nails?
lmfao i sorta guessed his nails were fake since they always looked so perfect and i tried keeping mine like that for a week and i failed. xD





either way, he's probably so caught up in everything (like, starting their tour and all those other thingies) that he has no time for perfectly manicured nails so fake ones are easier. :P





and daaaaaamn, fake eyelashes?! O.o maybe he just wanted to try them out ;D





lol, i like him better natural too, but hey, people change!


i just hope he still has the same adorable personality that we all love. %26lt;3








edit: HOLY SHIIIT!! i'd love to see him in front of the tv in a jogging suit, UNSHAVEN! omfg. bill with facial hair? *shudders in a creepy way* wow, i can't even imagine that! :O
Hi Dear,


Hmmm..After reading what he had to say,and seeing just how he looks,he want to look like a girl..In fact is face does look like a females face..Why? I guess he like the attention he draws to himself, and he likes the way he looks and thinks it's okay..Some might find his looks Hot,but a lot of people find it Not so Hot..In My Opinion,people have the right to have their own commons and people do have a right to dress as the want,as long as they don't go overboard on their style of dress and looks..


Your Friend,


poppy1
I could tell he wore fake eyelashes and nails...when they're real they're not as perfect looking lol he's just doing what makes him happy I guess :)





btw: Bill in a jogging suit/unshaven lolz....but in some close up pics that haven't been airbrushed you can see he has like a shadow on his upper lip (even Tom's got it), you can tell he shaves that bit...i don't think he has any on his cheeks tho...
i always figured his nails were fake lol





and ya hes been wearing fake eyelashes like since 08 i think.





ya i dont like it either....its wierd for a guy to wear them. really wierd i mean they suit him and im totally for wearing w/e you want but still.......blaaaaaaaaaaaa





its seems so plastic and fake. but i guess thats how he likes it. if youlook at pics from back in 07 his makeup was really simple and he looked hot with it. now he wears too much makeup and he doesnt even need it.
aww he had to kiss his hand for that scene... cute x3





I've always wondered if his nails are fake... so I guess they are?





Lol are you actually serious?!? He's wearing FAKE eyelashes? Thats a bit....over the top. And kinda weird for a guy.. :/


And its also weirding me out thats he's wearing heels... I mean seriously... he's wayyy tall now.. he doesnt NEED them, lol.





I dont know why he's doing this... I hate to say it but he is starting to become a tad... plastic. I liked him better natural too ='(
I've known about the eyelashes for a while, he's been wearing them for like 1 1/2 years.....but i didn't know about the nails.





I have no idea why he's doing this....he's coming across as plastic like Autumn said. I feel bad for thinking that but it's true...





Now i'm all sad
lol how cute he had to kiss his own hand!? lol that is hilarious for some reason :)





i kinda figured his nails were fake but i had no idea he wore fake eyelashes that is a little weird but like i keep saying...he is hot and i don't care what he wears as long as it makes him happy :D
I kinda already knew about the nails XD..cause I tried the black nails with the white tips and after like 2 or 3 days the white kept coming off and i had to keep redoing it.I agree with you he looks better natural.
LMAO I love the part when he says he had to kiss his hand for that scene ^_^





I MISS HIS BILLACURE! D:


%26amp; idk I guess he just loves getting all glammed up xD
Loll, maybe he feels better like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment