Wednesday, February 10, 2010

';walmart' Artificial nails?

Nails you buy at like Longs, Walmart, ect. How long could I expect them to last? Please don't say go to the salon... I only have time at night really ( After solons would be closed...) so it would be hard for me to make an appointment...


I know they're probably crap, but some people must use them ..otherwise I wouldn't think they'd stock them..?';walmart' Artificial nails?
They're no different from any other nails in type or plastic. The only difference would be color/style and glue. The type of glue you use will determine how long they last.';walmart' Artificial nails?
My friend got them and they dont last long at all.


They are really cheap nails.
You only have time at night? Most places I see are still open at night. And they have them in the mall and walmart. Those nails suck. They break off super easy.
i believe at least a day. buy the best glue they have at the store.
i got them...they bad

No comments:

Post a Comment